Saturday, December 16, 2017

Welcome Note

" To be a good writer, you have to read. To be a good writer, you have to write more," said someone to me.

So, yeah, after having a long thoughts, I decided to make a brand new blog.

What? Brand new?

Yup, you read it. I had a blog, a long long long time ago, and then decided to delete it because some troubles that I made in my early days in high school. Not gonna tell you the story behind it (quite embarrassing).

I make this blog to tell people about my hobbies in my free time; traveling. But, it's not only about the happy memories when I go to some new places. In this blog, I'll also write about what's happening in my life. Because life itself is a journey, right?

I hope you, my readers, will enjoy reading this blog as much as I do. Please don't be hesitate to leave a comment in every post that you read. I'd be glad to read and reply it.

Thank you for reading this welcome note till the end!


Xoxo,


G

No comments:

Post a Comment